About the course
The aim of this course id to develop knowledge and understanding of the basic financial management principles to aid financial decision making.
On completion of this course, the learner should be able to:
1. Explain the roles of financial management.
2. Describe the major theoretical concepts and tools of finance.
3. Evaluate investment projects.
4. Describe operations of securities markets.
5. Evaluate and compute a firm’s cost of capital.
6. Analyse working capital and its elements.
7. Make an analysis of financial statements.
8. Describe the ethical issues and ways of mitigating them that financial managers face.