On completion of this course, the learner should be able to:
1. Compute the different tax liabilities for individuals and corporate bodies.
2. Discuss international taxation issues.
3. Provide tax planning advice.
4. Demonstrate an understanding of customs management.
5. Adopt best practices when dealing with clients.
6. Advise clients on the way to handle their taxation issues ethically.
7. Adopt the best practice when dealing with the public.
Course FREE Preview
Unit 1 - Taxable Income
Unit 2 - Employment Income Tax
Unit 3 - Property Income Tax
Unit 4 - Rental Income Tax
Unit 5 - Presumptive Tax
Unit 6 - Business Income Tax
Unit 7 - Taxation of Partnerships
Unit 8 - Value Added Tax
Unit 9 - Capital Gains Tax
Unit 10 - International Taxation
Unit 11 - Corporate Tax Planning
Unit 12 - Customs Management
Unit 13 - Taxation of Petroleum Operations
Unit 14 - Offences and Penalties
The course has been designed for students undertaking Advanced Taxation under CPA(U) professional course and has been built around the official CPA(U) syllabus. The course is also designed for students undertaking Taxation at an institution of higher learning.
CPA Innocent MUGISHA
CPA Innocent Mugisha is a Professor of Finance and Accounting with over 10 years experience in teaching Accounting and Finance related courses including Advanced Taxation both at University and Professional level. His qualifications are: PhD (candidate), MBA(Finance), CPA(U), FCCA, CIPS, CTA and BCOM (Accounting). Innocent has also published various books on most topics in Accounting and Finance for Business and Professional Studies.
Perfect for participants looking for weekly classes