On completion of this course, the learner should be able to:-
1. Define auditing
2. Explain the need for and the nature of auditing
3. Describe the legal, regulatory and ethical environment within which audits are performed
4. Explain the principles and procedures of auditing
5. Explain how audit work is documented to provide sufficient appropriate audit evidence
6. Explain the design and testing of internal controls
7. Describe risks of auditing in an IT environment and the use of computer-assisted audit techniques
8. Explain the role of internal auditing
9. Describe the performance of internal audit tasks
Course FREE Preview
The course has been designed for students undertaking Auditing under CPA(U) professional course and has been built around the official CPA(U) syllabus. The course is also designed for students undertaking Auditing at an institution of higher learning.
CPA Innocent MUGISHA
CPA Innocent Mugisha is a Professor of Finance and Accounting with over 10 years experience in teaching Accounting and Finance related courses including Auditing both at University and Professional level. His qualifications are: PhD (candidate), MBA(Finance), CPA(U), FCCA, CIPS, CTA and BCOM (Accounting). Innocent has also published various books on most topics in Accounting and Finance for Business and Professional Studies.
Perfect for participants looking for weekly classes