About the Organisation
A CCTV Operator is mainly responsible for operating and maintaining surveillance equipment, watching both live and recorded video surveillance footage, reporting incidents or suspicious behavior and contacting the authorities when necessary around the company premises. Monitor and operate CCTV equipment including cameras, radios and ancillary equipment making appropriate pro-active and reactive responses.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Operate all CCTV equipment, radios, and ancillary equipment to provide pro-active and reactive monitoring of CCTV cameras to assist with the detection of crime, antisocial behavior and to support the reduction of crime, disorder and the fear of crime.
2. Maintain a close liaison with the Control Rooms, police personnel and CCTV partners in relation to any incidents
3. Monitor, operate and communicate using all forms of equipment.
4. Monitoring screens in such a manner that all sites are effectively viewed
5. Ensuring that action is taken to record events and store data in such a manner that they are evidentially acceptable
6. Maintaining an effective recorded material inventory which demonstrates retention spans and viewing of recorded material.
Qualifications and Experience
1. A minimum of a UACE
a. Experience Requirement
2. Previous experience of the operation of such surveillance techniques would be an advantage.
3. The ability to concentrate for long periods of time is essential together with an awareness of the importance of adhering to established procedures.
4. Holder of the relevant SIA CCTV PSS license is an added advantage.
5. Surveillance system knowledge.
6. Must be able to pay attention to details.
7. Ability to multitask.
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: High School
How to Apply
Interested applicants?Click here to apply
Wednesday, August 30 2023